Skeeter Pee HIGH OCTANE!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Seth, Leanne beat you to it, you're gonna have to get your own room. No wine glasses to the wall either. Wierdo. LMAO now!!

Nutrient is more important than energizer, one is food, one is vitamins, they obviously go hand in hand but if you had to add only one, I would go with the nutrient.

hhaha rofl fine. Ill just have my own "party" and no listening in on my room either -_-.

ive already added nutrient in the form of tomatoe paste, so im gona add a pinch more energizer. Ill check the gravity in the morning and see what its doing.

Just keep in mind that when you were young and wanted a puppy dog, your parents said you"had to take care of it".

Same here, we expect you to drink all these experiments yourself first.

Just because we support your efforts doesn't mean we will be lining up for the tasting. You first!! LOL

Trust me, i do plenty of tasting lol. none of this is lethal anyways. speaking of taking care of my pet yeasties im doing my best to feed them all the foods that they need to eat and not just sugary junkfood.

Nutrients are real important. Especially with things that don't have alot naturally, citrus, flowers, etc.

Wade said we are not suppose to ask, but he's not here. Where are you? I'm guessing Missouri, or maybe Iowa.

yea, that is true. i might add some b vitamens to the must. So why would you guess missiori or Iowa? Im in south east Tennessee BTW. but im originally from south Mississippi.

Is my spoken accent so strong that it even manages to somehow make its way across the written language too? oh my lol

Leannes accent comes through in the written language too, so does OhBeary and even Allie when you get her mad enough.

She is North of London. I guessed that by looking under her avatar when she posts.

Besides I have spoke to her on the phone many times, and I can't imagine anyone being able to fake that accent. LOL

She is North of London. I guessed that by looking under her avatar when she posts.

Besides I have spoke to her on the phone many times, and I can't imagine anyone being able to fake that accent. LOL

Or the fact that we are getting married honey?

Haha lol, the accent tells all. So she too is into wine making? That sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. Here is post 100 for me. May this be the first of many set of hundred post i make here.

Sorry seth, you don't get sheet for 100 posts. Try again next month.

Leanne is actually one of the most experienced makers in the whole forum.

I keep trying to get her to practice an American accent, we could have tons of laughs when she gets here next month.

waiit a minute.... She is leaving north england for an icebox? whoa, Whose idea was that lol? I wish i knew some chick wine makers ):

Go figure huh? She says she likes the cold. Wait till December and it gets -50F. Too late now, I already told her the winters here were mild. I figure I will hide her passport before it gets that cold!!!!

It wasn't an idea. It is an obsession.

LOL

All i can say is congrats. You truely are blessed to of found someone you love that you can share such a rich hobby with.

And here i was thinking that 0 degreess with windchill was cold in TN

Back