Skeeter Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy but I worked all afternnoon on this label. First was driving all over the country side taking pictures of barns before settling on one down the road from me. Then just piecing it all together to look as close as the mail pouch ad as possible. Now to the labeling table I go!

skeeterlabel.jpg

Not one of your best though?

that's cold.

Labels are very personal Wade.

Give a guy a chance.

I am very honest and expect honesty back on any wines of mine that anyone tastes or any of my labels. I really dont like all the passiveness this country has turned into like baseball gams with kids and no one winning or losing and stuff like that. Someone lost and someone won and if feelings get hurt then dont ask or ever express yourself as thats what its all about and how each and everyone of us learns or pushes themselves to be better. You dont get raises at work for doing an alright job. Im sorry if I hiurt feelings but its the way I was raised. I mst also say that his RW's Rhubarb wine was freaking awesome! Bith my wife and I loved it and the label was great.

I usually withhold comment rather than say something negative

*though I've been known to speak my mind on certain subjects but they are usually provoked by fools.*

It was strange yesterday, the first time I opened this post all I had were red x's for both pictures. I went back over to theothr forum, looked at that and there it was. I came back here and it was back! Ah, the mysteries of the internet!

Darren, I typically o also but I think I know Dan enough as to not hurt his feelings by telling the truth. I wouldnt actually say that to everyone although I feel I should. As I said, I would really like it if everyone in thios world could speal the 'POLITE TRUTH" . Here is my Skeeter pee label, Go ahead Dan ay it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe

mosquito.jpg

Latest posts

Back