Quantcast

Skeeter Label

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy but I worked all afternnoon on this label. First was driving all over the country side taking pictures of barns before settling on one down the road from me. Then just piecing it all together to look as close as the mail pouch ad as possible. Now to the labeling table I go!

Green Mountains

Reaction score
Not one of your best though?

that's cold.

Labels are very personal Wade.

Give a guy a chance.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I am very honest and expect honesty back on any wines of mine that anyone tastes or any of my labels. I really dont like all the passiveness this country has turned into like baseball gams with kids and no one winning or losing and stuff like that. Someone lost and someone won and if feelings get hurt then dont ask or ever express yourself as thats what its all about and how each and everyone of us learns or pushes themselves to be better. You dont get raises at work for doing an alright job. Im sorry if I hiurt feelings but its the way I was raised. I mst also say that his RW's Rhubarb wine was freaking awesome! Bith my wife and I loved it and the label was great.

grapeman

Administrator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Where did it go? All I see is the dreaded red X!

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am very honest and expect honesty back on any wines of mine that anyone tastes or any of my labels.
And I absolutely agree with Wade 100%....LMAO and he didn't threaten me this time :)

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
I like the label...very clever and fitting for a skeeter pee

Minnesotamaker

Pee Meister
Reaction score
That label's a "must have' for the Skeeter Pee website. Can I post it with credit to you?

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yes of coarse you can, lon. I wish it was one of my better one's though! :)

Ha Ha , Wade...ROFLMAO!

Green Mountains

Reaction score
I usually withhold comment rather than say something negative

*though I've been known to speak my mind on certain subjects but they are usually provoked by fools.*

grapeman

Administrator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It was strange yesterday, the first time I opened this post all I had were red x's for both pictures. I went back over to theothr forum, looked at that and there it was. I came back here and it was back! Ah, the mysteries of the internet!

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Darren, I typically o also but I think I know Dan enough as to not hurt his feelings by telling the truth. I wouldnt actually say that to everyone although I feel I should. As I said, I would really like it if everyone in thios world could speal the 'POLITE TRUTH" . Here is my Skeeter pee label, Go ahead Dan ay it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe

mosquito.jpg

Latest posts