Skeeter Bee?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Well, earlier today I went to read my new batch of ginger pee. There were two mosquitoes floating in it.

Truly this was an authentic batch.

So I went to take a photo to post and this bee is now floating in there.

This is getting out of hand!!!

And next to the bee is a piece of cat hair.

Skeeter Feline?

I am so confused!!! LOL

BEE PEE.jpg

I might consider that!! LOL

Yeah, but it is slightly loose. This stuff is so good even the bugs want it. Thank God I dont have ants!!

I have ants like whoa in my kitchen. I use lids on my buckets in the first weeks stage but I used an old wives tale and put black pepper all around my buckets. The ants wont cross that black pepper. Works well. I sprinkled it in front of the hole they were coming into in my kitchen as well. No more ants

You just keep that pepper away from where my pee comes from. I heard it burns good if you get it on you.

I think this is the first time Ive seen an actual wine post from you Troy, are you turning over a new leave?

Whine is what happens when you get pepper on your.. .....and cant get it off!!!

I waiting for you to start making this stuff in Alaska sized batches. Then you'll chime in with a post saying that you went outside to check your primary of Skeeter Pee and found a moose floating in it.

Already had one in the house, so dont wish me bad!!!!

It would have been okay, but I WAS INSIDE the house.

LOL

LOL the dangerous thing about wine makng is that its just as easy to make 5 gallons as it is to make 50 or even 5000 gallons. Im waiting for our artic friend to find a sinkhole and him to turn it into a giant carboy haha

Who said I haven't already?

And how did you get to be a "Senior Member" and havent even posted your location?

I guess if you are from area 52 the rules change.
:slp

Latest posts

Back