Quantcast

Sink Installed.

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Heap64

Junior
Reaction score
Marketplace Find! A tad bigger than I was planning, but too good to pass up. I have a piece of plastic shelving I think I will bottle on until I order one of those 25 bottle dishwasher trays. Next up some plastic on the wall and some wire shelving.

PSX_20201001_163648.jpg

wood1954

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Looks just like mine. You will definitely like having that. I put bottles in there and it makes it so easy to fill them using the AIO pump.

Ajmassa

just a guy
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Good for you. Great price as they can get damn expensive. I got the exact same pre-rinse faucet too. I found my sink using a restaurant equipment online auction with local pickups all across country. PCI Auctions | Online Restaurant Equipment Auctions | Buy & Sell

even if you don’t use all 3 basins you can just rig something up over it to act as another drain board. I sometimes use a metal baking drying rack over one side.

Actually came across one last week at work. A big boy. Couldn’t fit even if I was in the market for it tho. Hope it finds a good home. 6CECA123-D4A3-488A-B4EC-CDA56AE17D59.jpeg

Mead Maker

Junior
Reaction score
Was that $50 for the sink and $500 for the plumber?

Things seem rather pricy in Chicagoland.

Everything is cheaper in flyover country. The only problem is that you have to drive nearly 100 miles to get to a decent restaurant.

Sage

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of triple basin SS sinks with faucets. $100 ea and the one I'm using had drain board and spray hose too, even including the drains.

Latest posts