Signed up for WineMaker Conference

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZMDTed

Just a guy
Reaction score
I just signed up for the WineMaker Magazine Conference in May :db

http://winemakermag.com/1521-2016-conference

This will be my first time attending and I'm excited about it. I've done a conference for other hobbies through the years and enjoyed them greatly. There's nothing like getting together with people who share your passion, even for an introvert like me.

Now my only dilemma is that my wife is trying to get a paper accepted into a conference in Paris the same week. If she gets in we go to Paris and visit Bordeaux. If the paper isn't accepted we go to Napa. Win-Win.

If anyone else is going to the conference it'd be nice to meet you there. Maybe we can put a special tag on our badge or something so that we know who's a member here.

Ted

Gee, Ted... I feel bad for your predicament... It must be really awful to have to go to France or California... *Shivering in the east coast*

Gee, Ted... I feel bad for your predicament... It must be really awful to have to go to France or California... *Shivering in the east coast*

Ya, I'm doing my best not to dwell on it. :h

Btw, I'm in Maryland and really enjoyed the 60 degree day today.

It wasn't too bad here today. Sadly, I was stuck inside doing paperwork :(

Now my only dilemma is that my wife is trying to get a paper accepted into a conference in Paris the same week.

If anyone else is going to the conference it'd be nice to meet you there. Maybe we can put a special tag on our badge or something so that we know who's a member here.

But Ted, we don't even know what field your wife is in! ;)

But seriously, I hope you get to enjoy one of the wine-loving areas! :r

Last edited:
She's a professor of international business, with a PhD in Human Resources. She does studies associated with personality traits in hiring. As for me, I've been a director in my field for the last 15 years. We have interesting debates about her research and my real world experiences.

Latest posts

Back