Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Wade here is the Pet thread and here is my newest addition to the family

Jesse

Picture 017.jpg

This our Daddy Dog , Thibodeaux {(Tib-O-DoH) , or Tibby for short}, snuggling with my daughter Kylie

and shes playing witht the fabric on her shirt NOT flipping the bird TYVM

61357_436007485823_601550823_5814835_465749_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is Ky snuggling Gumbo when she was just tiny!!! Only about 2 weeks old here

61964_430990465823_601550823_5710750_3605181_n.jpg

This is Momma Dog, Rainbow, named by Kylie was 4 when we got Rain, this is how an all black dog gets a name of rainbow....it was almost Butterfly, Candy, or Ariel...

IMAG0087.jpg

ok you asked for it
5 of our 10 dogs we did have half are gone now
picture.php

Red Gwen's dog (border collie)
picture.php

Baby our cat/PITA who my dear sweet bottle fed and now he thinks she's mom
picture.php

Honey one of my old girls babies
picture.php

Storm my daughters horse (paint/app/quarter horse)he's got spots here and there lol
picture.php

Thunder Gwen's baby and my big boy he's not cut full stud neither is storm thank god they are extremely well mannered to us
picture.php

eb11c93a.jpg

Ziva... The new kitty

1d3d2e54.jpg

We have a very rare breed... called wiener kitties... If you look really close one side of the basket is the tail and the other side is the head :h

b248044f.jpg

Ziva & Abby (We like NCIS so we named our meows after characters from the show)

thats just part of ours we got 6 horses,6 dogs,2 cats(one inside one outside)did have 22 cats before the coyote's moved in, 2 cockatiels and a potbellied pig. Not to many pets but we only got so much room. We did have 10 horses and dogs at one time but deaths have caused our numbers to fall quickly this past 2 years have been the worst for us.

Last edited:
so true only reason I don't want more. I'm to big a softy and get attached way to easy, losing my old horse and our 2 oldest dogs this year was probly the hardest.

My photo of my cat Pablo with his heart shaped spot must be on my other computer so Ill hunt that down.....but heres my painting I did of him called 'Mousecatcher'
Hes named after Pablo Picasso because of my obvious art career, but surprising enough he actually takes a huge interest in my art and helps me paint....the paw prints can sometimes help an artwork....especially if its one of my pet portraits.
If you want to see my pet paintings theyre on my site here - http://www.collette.co.nz/187917/links/subpages-gallery.html
Id really like to use some of your pets photos from this thread to do some more portraits, if thats ok by you guys and gals? Ill email you individually to ask ok.

mousecatcher.jpg

Last edited:
New England reindeer

This is a couple pics of my lil new england reindeer . Breeze is first pic , and misty is second pic.

002-29.jpg

004-20.jpg

Latest posts

Back