Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 10 years ago I was working in the yard and it felt like someone was watching me - just like in the movies. I looked around and finally saw some eyes. The first day that's all it was, just eyes. The second day there was a head. The third day there was an entire cat. On the fourth day that cat was rubbing against my leg. Don't know how it happened but that cat hypnotized me and forced me to take her inside.

Two of my favorite photos of Molly.

molly 1.jpg

molly 2.jpg

How did you tame a white tail deer?
He's a rescue from Mississippi. I "think" he's a cross between a Whippet and a hound of some sort. Longest legs I've ever seen on a dog that size and he sure is lightning fast. When he curls up in a tight ball he looks just like a little fawn sleeping.

About 10 years ago I was working in the yard and it felt like someone was watching me - just like in the movies. I looked around and finally saw some eyes. The first day that's all it was, just eyes. The second day there was a head. The third day there was an entire cat. On the fourth day that cat was rubbing against my leg. Don't know how it happened but that cat hypnotized me and forced me to take her inside.

Two of my favorite photos of Molly.

View attachment 98250

View attachment 98251
Nice photography

Latest posts

Back