Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between me and my roomie we have 3 inside dogs, 2 outside semi feral cats and one not so outside cat that lives in our temp controlled shed.
I TNVR in my neighborhood and when cats show up ill trap them and do whats needed like spay/neuter or give a pregnant cat a place to have her litter, adopt them out and fix mama.
My two dogs are rescues. Dog dog showed up at remote cabin almost starved. I had to live trap her and Blue was a runaway from a new owner who really didnt want him and he just fell in love with dog dog so i kept him.

Baby kitty the spoiled shed cat
20201225_090351.jpg
Dog dog aka Sativa aka Missy Moo Moo Mama (what my daughter named her lol)
20200417_104246_HDR.jpg
Mr. Blue
20200306_110047.jpg
And Mama kitty when i first rescued her a couple years ago and she had her kittens. She was a real handful and i have scars to prove it. Mama is still here biting me whenever she feels like it lol. Shes one of the outdoor cats
20200220_083248.jpg
Ill have to take a few pics of my other outside cat and the roomies chihuahua.

This one of my little buddies, Luigi and he will be 14 in September. He had to have a large number of cysts and some teeth removed (about $1500 worth). The Vet said the hair would grow back, but I don't know. Mine didn't!

Louie says, "You should see the other guy!"

View attachment 86835 View attachment 86836
Get well Louie!

This one of my little buddies, Luigi and he will be 14 in September. He had to have a large number of cysts and some teeth removed (about $1500 worth). The Vet said the hair would grow back, but I don't know. Mine didn't!

Louie says, "You should see the other guy!"

View attachment 86835 View attachment 86836
Indeed, get well.

Our little guy is reaching the end of his run. The vet says that 16 plus is longer than dogs of his type typically live. We took advantage of a warmer day and sun shine to work the vineyard, where he is at home. This year the wine will be named after him..
It is a tough time, Dennis. We have two, Luigi is 14 and Carlo is 12 so both are getting well into the "back nine." I hate to think about the end, and I have to remember the great times and the enjoyment we have had with them over the years. They are both rescues, and we got Luigi when he was about 5 months and Carlo when he was 6 years. Your little guy looks lovable, and I am sure you will miss him, too.

It is a tough time, Dennis. We have two, Luigi is 14 and Carlo is 12 so both are getting well into the "back nine." I hate to think about the end, and I have to remember the great times and the enjoyment we have had with them over the years. They are both rescues, and we got Luigi when he was about 5 months and Carlo when he was 6 years. Your little guy looks lovable, and I am sure you will miss him, too.
Ours was a rescue as well. He was under one and found wandering the streets of Montgomery (OH). My wife's friend told her about him as he was on the 'list'. We had another rescue at the time and she had her own story about how she came to us. This may be our last dog. It seems that it gets harder each time and one can only handle losing so many children. But time will tell, we weren't looking for dogs for the last two, they found us.

You guys keep him/her with a short coat.

We try to go about three or four months between grooming, she just was at the hairdresser Groomer last week. My wife is convinced that Dakota likes having a shorter coat during the summer. My place is not to argue, but say Yes Dear.

Latest posts

Back