Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who lets their pet on the couch?
What about on the bed?

I love cuddling with mine, I'd say yes to the couch, but my hubby doesn't like them on the couch. When he is away working, I let them up. Plus, they have a designated couch for them... but they want to be close to mommy all the time.

The bed, no, they just hog the bed and mess the blankets all up and lick me.

No furniture or people bed for our pets. CC has at LEAST one bed on every floor so she is hardly deprived.

Our baby girl (Ellie) turns two in a couple of weeks. She is the sweetest thing. The groomer came to the house yesterday for their monthly appointment. Thought I would snap a pic before she went outside to roll in the grass!

IMG_0953.jpg

I posted this one in the introductions, so sorry for the double post. The first pic is the dog herd. Jack-chihuahua, Chief-golden retriever, and Duke german shepard. The second pic is my fav of Jack, waiting for dinner to be served. Naughty dog!

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

little bull shorty.png

hum not swift with computers
if pic goes thru it's my Dexter bull Mr. McGowan I just call him shorty
That's at 1 year he's 3 know I think I'd have to look to be sure my mind is as short as him anymore, he's 4 inches taller now, I'm 6-1" and he's still below my belt line but he's gain around another 500lbs. raining like a sift today, car stopped and told me he was out, had him with 3 cows my 4th. cow in another pen birth a heifer 3 days ago and I guess he felt needed, wet to the bone, but I finally got him in with new mother then ran my other calves and cows over to the pasture the new momma is in till I can repair the bob wire that little $#(**$% was in if not raining tomorrow I'll be fixing barb wire,
Dawg

Last edited:
On top of my dish towels

All of this sterilization seems like a waste of time. She just gets up and lays next the hydrometer I've just sterilized and I ha e to start all over. Look at her, it says it all. She knows who's the boss.

20160804_194620.jpg

Latest posts

Back