Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, You know I love that pic. I actually have that saved on my computer and show it to people as I find it hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

189426_1483399544151_1808731155_910898_5929034_n.jpg
+

This was taken last night. Nothing like holding a wet dog in the bathtub at 11:30 at night after a bottle of wine! That was one pissed off dog, let me tell you!

WOW Joe what a bummer. Wade posted something on here last year that he uses on his dogs for skunks. I think it was vinegar but not positive. Sounded like he has became an expert at this sort of thing.

A mix of Dawn, baking soda, and Peroxide works best.
One box of baking soda, 2 tbls Dawn, and a 32 ox bottle makes a pasty consistency and you rub that into the area and then rinse and repeat if needed. Ive tried that product and many others over the years as my dog is as dumb as they come! One year he got hit 4 times within 1 month!!!!!! :m During that 1 month episode I had bought $40 worth of douches. Ive also tried the tomato juice method. This 3 part does the best out of anything on the market and the web by far. keep it out of the dogs eyes!!!!!!!

I was so mad I grabbed the .38 special and went out back looking for it. Thats the 3rd time one of our dogs got tagged in the last few years. That skunk is dead if I see it!

A mix of Dawn, baking soda, and Peroxide works best.
One box of baking soda, 2 tbls Dawn, and a 32 ox bottle makes a pasty consistency and you rub that into the area and then rinse and repeat if needed. Ive tried that product and many others over the years as my dog is as dumb as they come! One year he got hit 4 times within 1 month!!!!!! :m During that 1 month episode I had bought $40 worth of douches. Ive also tried the tomato juice method. This 3 part does the best out of anything on the market and the web by far. keep it out of the dogs eyes!!!!!!!

That's got to be akward buying an armful of douches at CVS!!

that time it was 9:30 at night and we just got home from Mystic Seaport, literally walked inside, let the dog out and wham!!!! I ran to Stop & Shop and bought that and 2 frozen Pizzas and told the ladie at the register that we were having a wild party, you should have seen here face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Joe, after the 3 time I was out in my back yard with my Mossberg 500 Riot gun, thank God it didnt show up or Id probably still be in Jail!!!! :re

Yeah I was completely prepared to put all six rounds in that little MF'er whether he was still alive after the first few or not! My fingers still stink a little and the dog smells fine! Maybe I'll stop for a some douche in uniform on the way home from dispatch!

back in my younger days in Louisiana I owned several bird dogs and they were always getting spraied. I kept tomato juice bey the case to wash them down with. The juice will actually curtal as it mixes with the skunk spray bhut it works every time fairely cheep if you catch it on sale

Have a heart trap works great.Then you can release them far from your home.:):gb

When I worked for a contractor we had a lot of apartments and skunks would move in once in a while. We would trap them with a have a heart trap. We'd throw a tarp over the trap and transport in a pick up truck to a competitors apartment complex and release. LOL We would set the trap down and roll it over so it would open up. The skunk would just wonder away and never sprayed.

back in my younger days in Louisiana I owned several bird dogs and they were always getting spraied. I kept tomato juice bey the case to wash them down with. The juice will actually curtal as it mixes with the skunk spray bhut it works every time fairely cheep if you catch it on sale

And less to explain when buying tomato juice than a truckload of douches!

Wade you should have bought a couple boxes of condoms to top off your story, and maybe a few pairs of rubber gloves and handcuffs.:dg

Cici

One of four this one has the run of the house the others have to stay outside then there is the four cats

cici.jpg

We have hundred of pets all around the house. We have two dogs,three cats and hundreds of these other furry little creatures.

They just seem to multiply like, ,.......................... well, bunnies........................

You sweep up the floor and gather them all together and they become a dat or a cog depending on the direction you sweep.

Dust-Bunny-2.jpg

Last edited:
Damm it Rich you're the one responsible for all of these showing up in the chat room last week. Steve spent a lot of time cleaning these up and finally I went to Wally World and bought a dust buster. In the future please brush your clothes off and stomp your feet before coming inside. Incidently, tonight is ladies night. Please take off the coveralls and dress up if you can make it.

dustbunny.jpg

Latest posts

Back