Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After losing my dogs this I was never going to get a dog again. Here’s my new one. A rescue from a kill shelter in Louisiana, a friend was fostering her for 11 days and now she’s ours. 6 months old, maybe a lab beagle mix.View attachment 96516
Nice looking dog. Congratulations. There are a lot of great and loving dogs in shelters.

Izzy the wonder dog on the hunt, my wife is making cookies. She got a stick of butter earlier, one of the bad habits we can't break (she was over a year old when we got her from the rescue mission), otherwise she is a model citizen (wish my young adult kids were as good, lol).

Picture one is after she got scolded for getting her paws up on the table where the cookies are cooling, picture two is trying to figure out how to get those darn cookies out of that oven. She's mostly blue healer (actually a cinnamon phase/red) and way more intelligent than a dog should be...

Picture three is her intently trying to use telepathy to induce us to give her a cookie or two.

12-20-22_Izzy-3.jpg

12-20-22_Izzy-1.jpg

12-20-22_Izzy-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back