Show Us Your Pets

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Bossbaby

Reaction score
These four legged Angel's dont stay with us long enough for sure, I too had a wonderful golden that sadly struggled with hip problems near his last few years of his life,but I will say that joint supplements did make a difference in just getting up to go to the bathroom, I wished I had started supplements sooner in his life..

Arne

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a great perinise (spelling?) that has hip problems. He has arthritis bad and decided to send off to amazon for some hemp oil. He uses it and says it helps the arthritis. Decided to give some to the dog. Says he hasn't gotten around as good as he does now for several years. Just a thought. Arne.

mikewatkins727

Well beyond middle age
Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a great perinise (spelling?) that has hip problems. He has arthritis bad and decided to send off to amazon for some hemp oil. He uses it and says it helps the arthritis. Decided to give some to the dog. Says he hasn't gotten around as good as he does now for several years. Just a thought. Arne.
I have a Beagle/Basset mix (~10 yo) with arthritis in his hips. He gets CoSequin for dogs from Tractor Supply (farm supply store) and it seems to help. Just a suggestion.

Latest posts