Quantcast

Show Us Your Pets

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

efBobby

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
We rescued this little cat at 2 weeks. It’s mother was a calico so this may be the calicos original colors.

either way I’d say a rare combination for a feral cat. Definitely the first pointed, blue-eyed feral I have ever seen.

very loyal, well tempered and affectionate cat.

4AE174C8-6E7E-44B7-B774-94FA44821DE4.jpeg
902132D6-7E90-416E-9B69-5D39E7829307.jpeg

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
@Mike - Next Level Oak

I grew up with and hence love German Shepards, such scary looking dogs to the uninformed, but such wonderful household pets. I remember when my brothers and I would get my mom mad at us, he would get between us and let us know that mom was in charge and don't think anything different. He to had the bad hips that so many of them have. Gosh, it's been a long time since I thought about him.

Mike - Next Level Oak

Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
@Mike - Next Level Oak

I grew up with and hence love German Shepards, such scary looking dogs to the uninformed, but such wonderful household pets. I remember when my brothers and I would get my mom mad at us, he would get between us and let us know that mom was in charge and don't think anything different. He to had the bad hips that so many of them have. Gosh, it's been a long time since I thought about him.
Aw well at least you got to think of him again, what was his name? Funny thing is mine does the same when my niece and nephew go crazy. Hektor was my first German Shepherd and I had a flashback when I got him as a pup. My neighbor across from me was a judge and had 3 shepherds. Every time our car left the driveway they saw us and ran after the car. I was a kid...they looked like wolves to me. They are great dogs and I'm lucky to have him.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
Aw well at least you got to think of him again, what was his name? Funny thing is mine does the same when my niece and nephew go crazy. Hektor was my first German Shepherd and I had a flashback when I got him as a pup. My neighbor across from me was a judge and had 3 shepherds. Every time our car left the driveway they saw us and ran after the car. I was a kid...they looked like wolves to me. They are great dogs and I'm lucky to have him.
He was a gift from my older brothers first wife to him when he was in the Air Force stationed in Bangor, Maine, they got divorced and he was being shipped over to Germany for a few years, so he named him Solomon for some reason. And boy did it take me a bit to pull that out of my brain from 45 years ago. That CRS (Can't Remember Stuff almost took over).