Show Us Your Pets

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

kevinlfifer

Reaction score
Kevin,

Is that an English Cocker???

John,

Sorry to respond so slowly, been kinda busy.

Casey is a Parti color American Cocker Spaniel. Has his 2 major wins and 11 of 15 pts for his championship. We don't show often.

Going to Novi MI this weekend but he has no competition, so no points on the table, unless he wins sporting group. It's tough to beat Timmy the English Springer.

Donatelo

Reaction score
I thought so. My dad had coon hounds back in the fifties. He had a black and tan that he paid $250 for her. I got my butt beat for petting her. That was the fifties.

wildhair

Reaction score
My sidecar co-pilot, Annie is a yellow lab and my wife's chihuahua is Dora. I call them "castoff" dogs - not really "rescued" because they weren't being abused, but could no longer stay in the home they had, weren't being trained and would have ended up at the pound. So we took them in - each at about 1 year old. Annie has been with us for 4 years. Dora was also a year old when we got her last July.

Attachments

GeorgeDance

Junior
Reaction score
My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Larry. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this cuddly creature. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet toys, a cooling dog bed, a pet stroller, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, but this time, more playful, hairier, and definitely has four legs. Such a blessing! He's a great companion and a loyal friend, overall.

meadmaker1

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I thought so. My dad had coon hounds back in the fifties. He had a black and tan that he paid $250 for her. I got my butt beat for petting her. That was the fifties.
LOL. Hounds ain't pets, "son" need um to go chase coons not come get there ears scratched.

Kandy

Reaction score
This is my new pup, Penny. She is a silky terrier and is 5-1/2 years old. My friends nephew needed to rehome her and she is a sweetie.

Attachments

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
I also have a silky terrier, Coco, and he is 7 years old.

Okie Parrish

Reaction score
This is my new pup, Penny. She is a silky terrier and is 5-1/2 years old. My friends nephew needed to rehome her and she is a sweetie.
My niece has one just like yours named bella...my mom got her 5 years ago b4 my niece was even born but last year she told my mom "mimi i think bella should live with me because shes little like me and maybe your scary cuz your like a giant".....been her dog ever since20180910_152643.jpeg