Shipping Kits (Label Peelers)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more SHB for me. Yes, packing peanuts and a very long wait. Called customer service 3 weeks after ordering and no status on the order status page and was told a shipment was due in the end of the week and my order would ship out right after, which turned out to be a week after that. When it did ship, it got here pretty quickly.
At least my LHBS (Philly Homebrew Outlet) lets you know that they need 2 weeks to get the wine in, it will be my goto from now on.

No more SHB for me. Yes, packing peanuts and a very long wait. Called customer service 3 weeks after ordering and no status on the order status page and was told a shipment was due in the end of the week and my order would ship out right after, which turned out to be a week after that. When it did ship, it got here pretty quickly.
At least my LHBS (Philly Homebrew Outlet) lets you know that they need 2 weeks to get the wine in, it will be my goto from now on.
SHB might be reading this Forum. Got an email from them today and this was included:Image 2-1-21 at 4.02 PM.jpeg

When I spoke to them (SHB) about my order they were very helpful and honest. I understand inventory issues, especially in these times, and have no problem ordering from them in the future. That said, they do need to improve their communication to customers, especially when orders are delayed.

Just a note of caution on ordering from Southern Homebrew. Check the reviews on Yelp before placing an order. I ordered some Nomacorcs from them and had to get PayPal involved before they shipped them. Tons of reviews saying they promptly take your money but never ship the goods.

Back