Selection Luna Bianca Wine Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmckenzi

Junior
Reaction score
We have been making this kit for years and now it's no longer available. Does anyone else enjoy this kit and know if they stopped making it? Can we get it anywhere? thank you!

Just found the rebranded kit on LP under their Reserve line. Still called Luna Bianca.

I was a little giddy when I saw it. This is one of Mrs Mann’s favorite wine. I already have about 7 cases of it on my rack.

So when I told my wife I was getting a couple more kits she kinda balked, thinking we’re making a lot of wine... maybe too much. That gave me the opportunity to explain the “flash to bang” of winemaking - i.e. wines need time to age before they’re ready to drink, so we need to regularly feed more wine into the pipeline (we drink wine from yesterday, we make wine for tomorrow).

She asked “Is that why we’re drinking so much of the Meritage?” Yep... “Okay, cool. Make more Luna and Merlot.”

I’ll start this kit after the wine from grapes moves to the barrel for aging. Then the Merlot.

That gave me the opportunity to explain the “flash to bang” of winemaking - i.e. wines need time to age before they’re ready to drink, so we need to regularly feed more wine into the pipeline (we drink wine from yesterday, we make wine for tomorrow).

She asked “Is that why we’re drinking so much of the Meritage?” Yep... “Okay, cool. Make more Luna and Merlot.”

Love it. I'll be saving this for a rainy day.

Latest posts

Back