• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking vineyard work in midwest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insd

Junior
Reaction score
I am currently in South Dakota and am looking for farm or vineyard work accomodations. I have some experience working on an organic farm. Please reply or private message if interested.

I am currently in South Dakota and am looking for farm or vineyard work accomodations. I have some experience working on an organic farm. Please reply or private message if interested.

Ok, that's a different introduction than we're used to in a first post but what the hey...

Welcome Insd, hope you find what you're looking for. Got any good jokes about the Organic Farmers Daughter?

...... Got any good jokes about the Organic Farmers Daughter?

It could be that's the reason he's looking for a new job. Women!

shotgun_wedding.jpg

Just kiddin'. Best of luck with the job hunt.

Last edited:
It could be that's the reason he's looking for a new job. Women!

shotgun_wedding.jpg

Just kiddin'. Best of luck with the job hunt.

That is a real sign and a real store Lon. Hussey's. They are true one stop shopping.... I used to drive by that place all the time.

Whether it's a wedding, or a shotgun wedding they have you covered.

Back