secondary racking a day early???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a question. I'm currently making my second ever batch of homemade wine (and wondering why I didn't start doing this years ago, haha!). Anyways, my wine is due for it's secondary racking tomorrow. Any chance that it wouldn't be a big deal to do it a day early????? Just asking because I have all day today to get it done.

I'm going to assume that you are making a kit wine do to the prescribed time schedule you seem to be on. I do not forsee a problem racking a day early. Wine is very forgiving.
In order for us to give you better guidance,
In the future let us know what type of wine your making, the SG of it using 3 places to the right of the decimal, ex: 1.090 or 1.000 and how many gallons the batch consists of.
Any other info you think may be helpful also. This will give you the most comprehensive guidance from us.
And welcome to WMT!

Awww thank you for the welcome! I'm using a Vinter's Best Mango base this round. 5 gallons. I will take the SG in a bit

Latest posts

Back