Search Engines searching WMT Forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, I just took a look at "whos online" in here and there are tons of engines searching this site. I would LOVE to know how to get them to search my blog.

I am pretty impressed! If anyone knows how this works and can explain it to me I would sure be interested in hearing about it. Nothing like bringing traffic in.

Im not super savy in this area, there are settings in the control panel to adjust this and basically you eneter words that could be typed in through a google serach into this area so that they are hot wordsas and so that this siteb will pop up on their search engine when they are typed.

Im not super savy in this area, there are settings in the control panel to adjust this and basically you eneter words that could be typed in through a google serach into this area so that they are hot wordsas and so that this siteb will pop up on their search engine when they are typed.

You Know Troy, hot words like Leanne, leere jet, twins, wedding, cabin fever, cold, April fools, etc....

Latest posts

Back