score

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmadmikes1

smart @$$
Reaction score
A FOP 30 miles away is closing. I got lucky and was stopping to check place out on way home. Scored an Italian floor corker(used) for $20, 100 natural 8 x 1 3/4 corks for $10, Winexpert Barolo kit for $19 2 pounds of Bentinite for $5. 4x 6 gallon carboys(used) for $30. And the place had a great blackberry patch next door and I picked 5 pounds of berries. There need to be way more days like this:h:h:h

Wow.. 4 x 6 gallon carboys for $30?

that's a brilliant score!

Allie

U musta had your hip boots on when you stepped into that deal !

Mike:

Floor corkers get quite a workout in an FoP. Make sure you test that it works well before depending on it.

Steve

Mike:

Floor corkers get quite a workout in an FoP. Make sure you test that it works well before depending on it.

Steve
works great, hard to tell its used. place went broke because of lack of business. 1000 corks not 100

Im not a big fan of natural corks. Ive only tried 2 wines in my life that had cork taint and those were both natural cork.

My daughter in Law likes them and she drinks the reisling as fast as I can make it. the corks arent in there long LOLOLOL

Back