sanitation rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I built a sanitation rack today for my wine bottles. I'll try and get a picture of it but it holds 15 bottles at a time and I use the same pump I run my filter setup off of.

It cost more than I wanted but I'm not a "builder" so I had to put it together using parts from Lowes.

Dralarms, it looks great. Seems to be a continuous process set up where the sanitizing liquid is picked up from the bottom of the container,pumped into the bottles and drained out into the "reservoir." You probably go from this to a draining tree. Nice set up.

That's exactly right, the pipe on the right is simply picking up the solution and sending it on down the line. It will shoot water 4 feet out of the crate. Lol

I like it!
I see you have a Flo-Jet pump, but what is the model?

Thanks.

Looks good. Just one thing to consider, make sure you flush the pump real well right after use, kmeta is nasty stuff to any metal parts.

What you see are female adapters, a screw in piece to adapt to hose, and the misting tip, screwed into the adapter.

I got the tips from Lowes in the plumbing department,right beside the cpvc pipe stuff. Its actually for setting up a watering system in your garden.

that is a great idea I made one awhile ago with only 1 nozzle on it - similiar concept. It trully is a great time saver !!!

DSCN2142 [620x465].JPG

Latest posts

Back