• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sams WINE RACK

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now shipping is $29.00 to here though. This rack is super heavy!

Trying to catch up to my inventory? 1,000 bottles there...?

Trying to catch up to my inventory? 1,000 bottles there...?

LOL that is 1000+. You know what it's like and then if one was to bottle all the caboys they had going right now would in sane. I have five kits and three pails of juice from Walkers I have'nt even started yet. Just when I say ok thats it no more until next year my daughter comes home and says "hey you're almost out of Rhubarb". Might be another trip to Walkers.

Well only have 16 - 6gallon carboys aging. 2 kits in the wings. May do those in January.

tumblr_luxslikS2p1qd7hz5.gif

I just casually told my wife they were on sale and mama says "you better order one with all those carboys down there". LOL

It didn't take but a minute for me to make the quick order.

I didn't push it. Just ordered one. I'm good right now but come January I would have been in trouble for space. I'll still be way short but this'll help.

Ha! I could have guessed that one. Your little clip in post #13 is one of the main characters of Torchwood (John Barrowman).

Torchwood is a British scfi series. A fellow scifi buff recommended it to me and I got hooked pretty easily via Netflix. Its "out there" for sure as far as scifi themes go......

Latest posts

Back