Same wine, different wording??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I bought blueberry Island mist in 2007 it was a " blueberry Pinot Noir", The kit I just bought only signed Island Mist blueberry. Are they the same, or just no more Pinot Noir?? Any help.??
I haven’t seen the Blueberry Pino Noirin a long time, I also recall some blackberry Cab kits. The island Mist kits are more of an early drinking, light, fruity type wine, usually sweetened with a sugary flavoring pack, all with a “red wine base”. Who knows what’s in the base, not what you’re looking for.

When I’ve done a wine like blueberry Pinot, I’ve used a Pinot kit and added blackberry flavoringwith a concentrate type product like Vintners harvest, and fermented dry, FWIW........

Thanks Johnd, it's been 10 years since I made the originals and was looking for the originals. We should start a thread with possible original components, blk rasberry merlot, , blue berry pinot, green apple riesling, blk berry cabernet to name a few. Any thoughts I would appreciates it and so would by Bride.. Mine are 8 to 10 yrs old and she loves them. only a few bottles left. Need a lot of help to reconstruct them.....A NEW THREAD MIGHT ENHANCE THIS SPACE..

In the current incarnation, WineXpert dropped the base wine name from the Island Mist kit name. You can contact them -- I have in the past and got a quick reply. Their customer service, in my experience, it top notch.

Latest posts

Back