Salute from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tullamore

Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm from Ottawa, Canada
- looking forward to this forum and read about everyones experiences with this magical fruit
been making wine for a number of years - grapes from Lodi, California, and Niagara on the Lake here in Ontario, as well as frozen must from Spain
cheers
mario

Hello everyone i'm from Ottawa, Canada
- looking forward to this forum and read about everyones experiences with this magical fruit
been making wine for a number of years - grapes from Lodi, California, and Niagara on the Lake here in Ontario, as well as frozen must from Spain
cheers
mario

Hi Mario! This site is great so I'm sure you'll love it here 😊. I've been making wine for about 6 years but strictly make kits or country wines. It's a fun and addicting hobby, isn't it?!

it is - starts off as a hobby then turns into an addiction
Hi Mario! This site is great so I'm sure you'll love it here 😊. I've been making wine for about 6 years but strictly make kits or country wines. It's a fun and addicting hobby, isn't it?!
yes it is - starts off as a hobby then becomes an obsession - there's nothing like harvest season
yes it is - starts off as a hobby - then turns into an obsession -lol! - there's nothing like harvest season

got that right
to my Canuck hockey fans - go Hawks go
and to my yank friends - Red sox Nation rules

the arch rivals - happy for u guys last year
get Brett Hull to sing the national anthem - hope he does a good job like he did when he sang Gloria - lol! classic Hull just like his dad - good stuff

the arch rivals - happy for u guys last year
get Brett Hull to sing the national anthem - hope he does a good job like he did when he sang Gloria - lol! classic Hull just like his dad - good stuff

My Son-in-law is a police officer in the city and had to work the overnight shift after the big parade. He said they found Brett wandering up and down the streets at about 3 AM, still drunk from the day, singing to himself. He had quite the good time, shame he doesn't remember much of it after about 8 am that day.

oh my that's too funny
be interesting to watch the games - no one in the stands
- players micd up? - that alone is must see TV

Latest posts

Back