Sad News

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor7

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure most of you received this, but for those who didn’t, RIP George of Fine Vine Wines:

George Cornelius

It is with a sad heart that I let everyone know that George passed away on Friday November 2nd.

If you have been following the updates in the news letters about his health the last two months you know he has had his ups and downs trying to recover from his surgery in early September. His Family and Doctors moved him to a skilled nursing facility 2-3 weeks ago to help the recovery process. He had his good day sand his bad days, the recovery was going slow. The two days prior, he had gone two nights without needing any additional oxygen while sleeping. Needless to say, this was a big shock to his family, friends and everyone here at the store.

There is never a good way to break this type of news to family, friends or customers. Rest assured that George thought of many of you as family and friends and no one was "just a customer" to George.

Jana, Rick and Brian

Latest posts

Back