Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
I am currently reading post and Runningwolf is usually either the last post or close to it.

ROFLMAO, for crying out loud Dan, THE SHEEP?????????? I'm having a hard time with this, I feel like I am at a costume party and we all should be in some type of costume and no one is but you!

I hate to be the one to tell you this but you are not a sheep or a lamb. I think I need a drink :dg :d :dg :d

LMAO..As I told Wade, you can tell when Troy is missing because I was expecting something from him first!

Now as far as your comment what do you mean I am no lamb. Do you really think I am that bad :slp. I try so hard to keep Nikki in line. How bad is that?

Oh well like I said before "be what you're going to be, but be good at it". I guess I am good at being bad!

I believe Zoogie nailed it with her comment "Wolf in sheeps clothing"

Last edited:
ROFLMAO, yes. I gotta figure out a date and check to see if the other two are interested.

You are killing me with the avatar. You are right Troy would have something to say about this and St. Allie as well.

How about this one?

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing11.jpg

and i so can't resit my fav joke .........

Two NZ sheep farmers are flying the mob to a new farm. Suddenly, the engine fails and the plane begins to fall quickly to the ground.
SH1: "Quick! Grab a parachute and jump!"
SH2: "What about the sheep ?!?"
SH1: "Bugger the sheep !!!!"
SH2: (pause) "Do you think we have time?"

Driving instructor to sheep farmer:

"Do you know how to make a U turn?"

"No but I can make her eyes water."

I almost commented the other day about your new profile pic... I'm a visual person so when you and wade changed ur pics I got temporarily confused... lol.

...or maybe I just had too much wine... :dg

Latest posts

Back