Other RQ and LE sale!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another kit is on the way. Thanks for the correction and the opportunity to save.

I have a batch of this that I started on 2-17-23. SGi was 1.088 and I just took it a minute ago and it is SG 0.994 and still fermenting very slowly. Taste is great considering the age. I think it may end at SGf 0.992 which would imply an ABV of just over 12.5%. Should be a nice drinker and not knock your hat into the creek! I used a full packet of RC212 and half packet of EC1118. I will likely used a different yeast array on the next kit.

Try a Pasteur Red or Avante, that's my reco anyway....

I bought 4 of these LE21 kits after seeing this post, 2 Grenache Carignan and 2 Marselen. If I'm reading the production date code correctly all were made in 2022, the Marselan in January and the GC in March.
Great sleuthing, as I recall the LE21 kits are announced (and pre-sold) in 2021, but not actually released till early 2022 (on a rolling basis, one at a time), so those dates make perfect sense, and makes me feel even more confident about buying these older ones. I mean they are already shelf stable, but great to be reminded they were packaged in 2022 not 2021.

The Marselan might be the best kit I've ever made (but it is still in carboy), such an interesting varietal. Just started a Grenache Carignan from this sale 2 days ago.

Ordered all 4 on February 20, they were marked as shipped on Feb 21, and delivered to zip code 198xx in Wilmington, Delaware (don't blame me!) on Feb 23 at 3:35 PM! Pretty fast it seems to me.
I was going to order today. Called to inquire when it would reach upstate NY. They seem to be closed on Saturday. It’s odd they don’t mention their hours. Only “We are currently closed”. Going out of town next Saturday so delivery date is important.

I was going to order today. Called to inquire when it would reach upstate NY. They seem to be closed on Saturday. It’s odd they don’t mention their hours. Only “We are currently closed”. Going out of town next Saturday so delivery date is important.
Looking at a calender, I ordered on Monday , they shipped by UPS on Tuesday, and delivered Thursday. You might get ir Thursday or Friday next week if you order early Monday I bet. UPS doesn't generally deliver Saturday so they will probably hold it until Monday if it misses Friday delivery.

Looking at a calender, I ordered on Monday , they shipped by UPS on Tuesday, and delivered Thursday. You might get ir Thursday or Friday next week if you order early Monday I bet. UPS doesn't generally deliver Saturday so they will probably hold it until Monday if it misses Friday delivery.
I may call them on Monday. I’ll be away for three weeks

I’m in the Albany area. I ordered the Petite Verdot on February 16 and got it on the 20th.

Latest posts

Back