RJ Spagnols Rosé Wine Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facn1989

Reaction score
Hi, I want to make a Rosé for Summer 2018. If I start the RJS En Primeur Pinot Noir at the end of September I should bottle by November, giving it only 7 months of aging. Is that good enough for a Rosé? I've only done reds which need to age at least 18 months to be optimal, but not sure about this one since it's a high quality kit.

Please let me know if I'd be better off with a low quality kit for Summer 2018 and make the En Primeur for Summer 2019 if it needs 18+ months like the good reds do.

Also any advice or reviews on Rosé wine kits that anyone has made?

Thanks!

Plenty of time for a Rose'.

Hi, I want to make a Rosé for Summer 2018. If I start the RJS En Primeur Pinot Noir at the end of September I should bottle by November, giving it only 7 months of aging. Is that good enough for a Rosé? I've only done reds which need to age at least 18 months to be optimal, but not sure about this one since it's a high quality kit.

Please let me know if I'd be better off with a low quality kit for Summer 2018 and make the En Primeur for Summer 2019 if it needs 18+ months like the good reds do.

Also any advice or reviews on Rosé wine kits that anyone has made?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back