RJ Spagnols RJS RQ 2016 La Batalla

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkwingdck

Junior
Reaction score
Did anybody make the Batalla from the RJS RQ 2016? I pulled the trigger on this one seeing the lowered prices but I can't find out much about it. Seems like not many people bought this kit.

If anybody did buy, I wanted to see if I should follow instructions to a T or make some tweaks.

I have done this one, not bad just needs a little time in the bottle, then ready for contest.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

5b.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

7a.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

IMG_20160609_162831099.jpg

IMG_20160704_160752309_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Geek you asked me before about the taste of the pink/ semillon blend,chill a bottle last night , excellent ,pink grigio spark up front,taste of fruit the the smoothness of the semillon blanc and a hint of the grassy tone's ,. I stated that when you. Can get a chance to get one of these blended. Kits do. So.

Thanks Joe, but I think it wasn't a pink one, it was the Carnivale, a blend of Pinot Grigio & Sauvignon Blanc, is that the one you're referring to?

yes that's it I had a funny time editing the post spelling, check it out and the taste was spot on.

1.jpg

1a.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4e.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

6A.jpg

6B.jpg

6C.jpg

8.jpg