RJ Spagnols RJS kits no longer available?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gckcmc

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

My local brew store used to carry a wide selection of RJS grape concentrates. They seem to be dropping some, and they told me they were no longer available. I'm wondering if it's something that my local store doesn't want to carry or more widespread in industry?

I don't brew, but got it for my parents who do regularly, and we're all bummed by the missing kits. Specifically I'd like to find the En Primeur Meritage and the Australian Chardonnay.

Any ideas where I can find these, or order them from internet?

thanks
glenn

thanks for fast replies....but both sites don't list it. I'm wondering if there are places that have them still, if the Meritage is indeed end of lifed, and haven't sold their inventory yet?

thanks for fast replies....but both sites don't list it. I'm wondering if there are places that have them still, if the Meritage is indeed end of lifed, and haven't sold their inventory yet?

Looks like the Australian Chard has been replaced by Chilean Chard, and the Meritage is now Winemakers Trio. I wouldn't bother trying to search out old inventory as kits do have a shelf life.

ok thanks for the checking...will try the trio I guess.....has anyone tried it already, and any reviews?

Latest posts

Back