REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another 11/10 review incoming:

I just used it for the first time today and I can say in complete confidence that it's a godsend. I was actually quite surprised at how quiet it was for a vacuum pump. The cats didn't even freak out when I turned it on, haha. It took me about 10 minutes to get everything set up. The one thing that kind of threw me a little was the connection from the vacuum to the overflow bottle. There are two connection points for the adapter, and found that you connect it to the one closest to you. I'm not too sure what the one behind it is for (the one with the mark on it.)

It did take a few seconds for it to start flowing, but it was to be expected (he mentions it in the blue wine quickstart video.) The customer service is second to none, too. I had a question and and received a call literally five minutes later. If you don't have one, I implore you to get it. It's the easily the best investment you could probably make.

Yet another 11/10 review incoming:

You mentioned = There are two connection points for the adapter, and found that you connect it to the one closest to you. I'm not too sure what the one behind it is for (the one with the mark on it.)

The mark is to make it easier to know how many turns you opened the valve.

We are now installing a small piece of tubing on that port - so it is less confusing for the install.

It is pointed out in the manual and the video - But I believe this will make it even easier for assembly.

Thanks for your review !!

I will also add my review of the All In One. We got ours several years ago and my husband was making our wine. He loved the pump and was really impressed with Steves helpfulness. He passed away in 2019 and I was left with all our wine making equipment, a love of drinking wine, and little desire to make it myself. My daughter and I decided that we better learn to make it ourselves and so we did. I am not a big person and there is no way I could make wine without this pump. I cannot lift the carboys. This pump works wonderfully and makes winemaking a breeze. We make at least 6 batches at a time and with the pump its just easy. We realized we needed a new vacuum release valve for the pump so I emailed Steve yesterday. He called me back quickly and was very helpful. My order shipped out this morning. Thank you Steve for your help. I highly recommend this pump to anyone making wine at home.

I wanted to post that we found a cheaper place for you buy a inline filter setup for the Allinonewinepump for $27.72 - shipping not included.
Includes cannister, wrench, bracket ,1 and 5 micron filters - check it out - just posted it =
https://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/wine-filter-setup/
I have 7 batches of red wine. We are bottling 3 batches in 2 weeks but we are not bottling the other batches for at least 3 months. Is it okay if we filter all batches now or should we wait to filter until several weeks before bottling for the remainder? All have been bulk aging for over 3months.

Last edited:
I have 7 batches of red wine. We are bottling 3 batches in 2 weeks but we are not bottling the other batches for at least 3 months. Is it okay if we filter all batches now or should we wait to filter until several weeks before bottling for the remainder? All have been bulk aging for over 3months.

I do not have enough information - Like the 2nd batch is how old ? Is it still in the clearing process ?

Just a personal choice but I like to bottle immediately after filtering. Is the reasoning for filtering it now to using the same filter? They do get clogged.
Yes, my thought is we can filter all red batches at this time with 1 filter, I guess my question is it better to wait to just before bottling? We are going to use a 5 micron filter. 1st time using my filter setup with my AIO pump. Thanks

Yes, my thought is we can filter all red batches at this time with 1 filter, I guess my question is it better to wait to just before bottling? We are going to use a 5 micron filter. 1st time using my filter setup with my AIO pump. Thanks

I don't have the set up you have, mine is a MiniJet and I can filter 8-10 gallons of clean wine with a set of 5 micron pads. I do believe your is more efficient though. Others with your set up might be able to tell you how many gallons you might expect but it really depends how clean the wine is in the first place.

@Darkroom
I have done this with my aio filter setup. Just filter the ones you are bottling first. Then filter the rest. I dont think it will get clogged. It will still be bulk aged after the fact so worse case just filter again later but you may not have to. You will probably notice some light sediment at the bottom in a few months anyway even after filtering 4 month old wine. Remember taste is more important than clarity in my opinion.

We usually plan our wine making around filtering so we will plan our whites together and our reds. I have filtered 6 batches with one filter with no problems. The wine should be clear when you filter anyways so it shouldnt be a problem. We usually filter all the wines into a carboy, then bottle. I have considered though filtering one day and then bottling the next. I am not sure if there is an advantage to this or not. We use an AIO pump and filter setup.

Great day of winemaking firsts yesterday...First time bottling my 6 month bulk aged Cab, Pinot, and Malbec. First time using the Steve Helsper Allinone Wine Pump and filtering. First time washing, sanitizing, filling, corking and capsuling 82 bottles of wine.

The day was long but a lot of fun and had a good time. The Allinone Wine Pump made the entire process easier and more fun. The filter was very easy and made a huge difference in finishing all three varietals. I could not have imagined doing all that bottling with an auto-siphone. Yikes! I used most all of Steve’s suggestions to make transferring and bottling easier (bottle from milk crates, light behind green bottles, zip tie bottling set up, etc.)

Cleaning up 4 carboys post-production at 9pm at night sucked but they are ready for some new grapes. Super shout out to Steve Helsper for all of his personalized one-on-one consultation to get me set up on the Pump. Wine Pump | All in One Wine Pump. Thank you! Your product made the day much more enjoyable and fun. I’m a believer now and will never go back!22880173-B3D7-4823-81C7-2451FEBF9278.jpeg036AC57A-AAFC-4407-A237-529AD21EAEFE.jpeg50F51EF8-F564-4573-8785-9B29FF37B459.jpeg1251640A-8C1D-45FB-8221-49998EAF8C3A.jpeg

Looking good!

Great day of winemaking firsts yesterday...First time bottling my 6 month bulk aged Cab, Pinot, and Malbec. First time using the Steve Helsper Allinone Wine Pump and filtering. First time washing, sanitizing, filling, corking and capsuling 82 bottles of wine.

The day was long but a lot of fun and had a good time. The Allinone Wine Pump made the entire process easier and more fun. The filter was very easy and made a huge difference in finishing all three varietals. I could not have imagined doing all that bottling with an auto-siphone. Yikes! I used most all of Steve’s suggestions to make transferring and bottling easier (bottle from milk crates, light behind green bottles, zip tie bottling set up, etc.)

Cleaning up 4 carboys post-production at 9pm at night sucked but they are ready for some new grapes. Super shout out to Steve Helsper for all of his personalized one-on-one consultation to get me set up on the Pump. Wine Pump | All in One Wine Pump. Thank you! Your product made the day much more enjoyable and fun. I’m a believer now and will never go back!View attachment 72716View attachment 72717View attachment 72718View attachment 72719

That is a real nice setup you got going for yourself - Welcome !

It appears that the Wine Bug has got ahold of you - LOL

It really is exciting to see the energy level that you have - Happy Winemaking !

Latest posts

Back