REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good idea. I like the clothespin idea too. Thanks Dawg!

I also have been sliding a door stop under one side of the carboy with the cane at the other to save a bit more wine.
[/QUOTE
You Are Very Welcome
i have 3 carboy wedges but before them i'd use a piece of wood, whatever it takes to get a edge, i just brought to my bedroom a bottle of Skeeter Pee Port, calling it a day, today was a ruff day for the family , but after some skeeter pee port i'll wake up tomorrow, glad i could help.
Dawg

you can take clothes pins lower tip to it just barely touches gross lees, use clothes pins to hold racking cane to that level, come cleaning time i make a couple three gallons of water with k-meta potassium metabisulfite stick racking cane in solution and fill it up with the potassium metabisulfite , cove racking cane tips with plastic baggies, come time to use again turn pump on and pump out solution and your set to do again, when done fill with potassium metabisulfite again and recover tips
Dawg

what i was talking about is when bottling you have a valve to push to keep from over filling your wine bottles, i put a valve on my splash rack vacuum line to keep from over filling my carboys, feel free to ask questions,
Dawg
Ah, I see said the blind man! Thanks Dawg......................Dizzy

Hey Steve,
ok dude them carboy tags are super nice,,,
Dawg
Thanks Dawg !
I came up with that idea about 2 years ago. I thought it was a definite need for the winemaker. I am selling them just above cost - @ 1.00 each for fully laminated and 2 sided and reusable.

I've had nothing but good results with my All-In-One Wine pump. I would would recommend it for anyone looking to get a pump. I had an electric transfer pump that I purchased first and it caused a few messes. Haven't had any messes with the All-In-One pump. Thanks for making a high quality pump for a price that a hobbyist can afford.

I am going to chime in here as I promised Steve I would once we gave this thing a "go". Let me share with everyone, at least in our experience of making wine kits and all the money we have spent, this thing is GENIUS! We have used it for all the processes of the wine making experience and have enhanced our toolbox with the PVC free run tube with mesh bag and it IS the BOMB! Thank you to Steve who has created an amazing set of tools to take the mundane out of this process and now we can enjoy the parts that we love....drinking it:)

Needless to say anyone that wants to purchase a Buon Vino 4 plate wine filter with a lot of pads, please let me know, offering a deal if you pay shipping. That thing is nice but we just do not do the volume to need such a beast.

BRAVO ZULU Steve at Wine Pump | All in One Wine Pump!
Cheers,
Bob and Mandy

When using it for bottling, how do you stop the flow of wine when the bottle is full - do you lift the bung from the filled bottle and break the vacuum?
There is a vacuum breaker in the vacuum line, we simply press the button, the bottle levels out and we move it to the next bottle. Just bottled over 120 this past week, what a breeze!

There is a vacuum breaker in the vacuum line, we simply press the button, the bottle levels out and we move it to the next bottle. Just bottled over 120 this past week, what a breeze!
Here is a great informational video explaining it =

Hey everyone, I am happy to announce that I am now part of the All in one wine pump club! Steve was as advertised with great personalized customer service.
I have not used it yet but Its happening in 2 weeks as i have 48 gallons of wine in secondary/malo. I went with the professional version with the stainless steel add-ons, and just ordered the filter set up.
Question?
What is everyone's winemaking instructions with the all in one? Has your winemaking process changed at all with this tool?
Can I rack and filter with 5 micron when secondary is complete? Or do my normal racking process and filter at the end?

Hey everyone, I am happy to announce that I am now part of the All in one wine pump club! Steve was as advertised with great personalized customer service.
I have not used it yet but Its happening in 2 weeks as i have 48 gallons of wine in secondary/malo. I went with the professional version with the stainless steel add-ons, and just ordered the filter set up.
Question?
What is everyone's winemaking instructions with the all in one? Has your winemaking process changed at all with this tool?
Can I rack and filter with 5 micron when secondary is complete? Or do my normal racking process and filter at the end?

Welcome to the club, you won't regret your decision.

You should not try to filter a cloudy wine and usually when the fermentation completes it is still very cloudy. You will probably just clog up your filter, if you try to do it then. Filtering is a step to polish your finished wine, not to remove the big crud floating in there. I don't filter anything, until I feel like the wine is nearly ready to bottle.

Question?
i use 5 micron with my reds and 1 micron with my white, and oh heck yes it will change the way you do wines, you should get you a nice chair, as the pump is working you'll just be sitting their during racking, get ready to enjoy yourself,,,
dawg

I'll add my 2 cents worth here too. (Well, in Canada we don't have pennies anymore, so I'll add 5 cents worth!)
I'm an engineer, and ever since I started making wine I figured a vacuum would be the quickest and most complete way to degas. I bought a cheap vacuum pump on eBay but it broke down before I could get anything set up. Then I read about using the right size of bung to fit a "wine saver" and for a few batches used that to manually pump air out of the carboys (almost worse than stirring, but more complete).
Then I discovered Danger Dave's Dragon Blood (thanks DAVE!) and kept seeing Steve's AllInOneWinePump mentioned. All I can say is "WOW!" It never occurred to me (duh) that a vacuum could also be used to transfer wine from one place to another. THAT ALONE is worth the cost of this amazing device. I'm approaching 60 and my back ain't so good anymore. NO MORE LIFTING full carboys! And bottling? No more sitting on the floor looking through dark green glass to try to stop the wine at just the right level. Now I stand at the counter, and every bottle is exactly the right level. THAT ALONE is worth the cost of this amazing device! And of course, degassing while splash-racking. Genius.
Besides the fun of wine-making, and the satisfaction of "Yah, I made that!", I also make my own wine to save money. The money I saved from buying even CHEAP wine with one batch of Dragon Blood paid for the pump. Everyone should own one of these, and Steve should be a very rich man. Now I'm saving up (since COVID got me laid off) for his bottle sterilizer. I watched his video -- he sterilized, filled, AND corked 5.5 cases of wine all at once, alone, in 45 minutes. Of course he added a pneumatic actuator to his corker... but STILL!
Thanks Steve for an amazing product.

Oh, and filtering with his recommended whole house filter. I do that too. So simple, and fast, and very little waste. Beats the heck out of the expensive filtering system I got almost free! (I won't name names.) What a mess that was. Soaking the pads watered down the first litre or two, and lots seeped out of the pads, and lots left in the pads after it was all done. What a waste. I think I used it once. Now there's no reason NOT to filter, other than the few bucks for the filter cartridge, which can do at least a few batches.

Question?
I always recommend using water for a practice run and watching the video I posted above ^ . If you have any questions or concerns please PM me directly and I would be happy to answer all your questions and concerns at that time .
Thanks again
Steve

Steve, this post is long overdue. You have an amazing product! Fourth racking today (65 gallons) in 1/2 the time. Can't wait to bottle!!!
I am glad you are enjoying it and I hope it is making your wine making easier for you ?

Thank you for posting - it means alot to us

Thanks again
Steve

Latest posts

Back