REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Discussion in 'Equipment & Sanitation' started by dangerdave, Oct 23, 2011.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Jan 31, 2020 #1161

robert81650

robert81650

robert81650

Good to hear from you

2. Feb 3, 2020 #1162

Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Junior

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but will this pump work with plastic carboys?

3. Feb 3, 2020 #1163

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

Vendor Sponsor

Wolfhound likes this.
  4. Feb 5, 2020 #1164

dummkopf21

dummkopf21

dummkopf21

Junior

I asked a question on the website about some AIO pump accessories I was looking to buy, only to receive a call from Steve like so many others in this thread have already mentioned. After taking a minute to understand my (currently small) setup, he talked me out of making the purchase! But the conversation didn't end there, he spent a few more minutes discussing some general tips and tricks which should remove some of the headaches of shuffling around and cleaning carboys.
    The fact that he didn't worry about making a sale and was more concerned about giving good advice -on top of the exceptional quality of his products- leaves no doubt in my mind that I'll be back for more as I scale up in the future.

5. Feb 6, 2020 #1165

Cellar Door

Cellar Door

Cellar Door

Junior

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve really enjoyed dealing with Steve. He’s straight up honest and extremely helpful.

vacuumpumpman and dralarms like this.
  6. Feb 6, 2020 #1166

JoP

JoP

JoP

Regarding Steve, I had the opportunity to meet him in person and I was very impressed.
    I was in the process to build a bottle filler and found an article Steve wrote about the subject and needed some help. Steve answered right away and since I live in the same area, he offered to stop by. He was very helpful and graciously shared with me some of his experience in wine making. When I purchased some carboys and bottles from his online store, he delivered them to me personally.
    In all, Steve is a great guy.

7. Feb 10, 2020 #1167

Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Junior

I just got off the phone with Steve and he made sure that I got everything that I needed. What a nice guy, gave me some great tips as well.

I ordered my pump shortly after the phone call, looking forward to using it!

vacuumpumpman likes this.
  8. Feb 11, 2020 #1168

JoeB

JoeB

JoeB

Junior

I also want to chime in on the AIO pump (and Steve's amazing customer service)... I found out about the pump on this forum and purchased one from Steve last week, after we had a few conversations regarding my different barrel sizes. I used it over the weekend to rack a few carboys and it works great. Looking forward to using it for bottling. Another very satisfied customer.

Boatboy24 and vacuumpumpman like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted