REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love my AIO, but when bottling I was having foaming issues that was causing quite a bit of wine to go into the overflow as foam. One six gallon batch actually had an entire bottle of wine fill the overflow bottle. (that only happen once, likely due to adding kmeta two days prior)

Anyhow, Steve sent me the new valve that attached right at the overflow bottle. It helped lower the negative pressure for bottling purposes which ended up working out great. I had maybe 2oz of wine in the overflow bottle out of filling 36 bottles once I got the filling pressure set correctly.

Great improvement to an already awesome device! Thanks Steve!

Dave

If anyone in this forum does not have the pump, then you are missing out. Works wonderful and Steve is very helpful with info and does a great job of responding to your questions. Could not do without the pump, makes bottling and transferring to carboys a easy task. Thanks Steve for a wonderful product and service.

I am glad it is making everyone's life easier when it comes to those dreaded winemakers tasks - LOL

I just did a practice run with my demijohn with the All in one that i recently acquired.
I just got the demijohn wine splash racking cane last weekend. It went GREAT without a hitch. I even played with the new addition adjustable valve to reduce the vacuum a bit due to nervousness with the demijohn. I didn't time it but a 6 gallon bucket took only a couple minutes if that! Will be racking my Chilean juice with it soon!
Awesome addition to a great product!

image1 (16).JPG

top notch

I got on Steves website and posed a question about not getting all the gas out while racking. I assumed it was only a couple hours and I would be off work so I entered my cell phone number. Steve is to fast, he called my cell phone.

I returned his call and got my answer that fast, the temp of my wine is to low! Get temp up to mid 70's and trouble should go away.

Thanks Steve again

I have had my AIO for a year and a half.......GREAT PRODUCT and SERVICE

20% off all accessories - Allinonewinepump

This is a first time that I am running a sale -

Please look over all your attachments and hoses prior to the busy time of bottling and transferring and filtering.

https://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/hose/
Look over all your hoses, they may need replacing
Only because it is time to look over
all your hoses and equipment 5’ of vacuum resistant racking hose
because the AIO creates a vacuum that draws in the wine.
Standard racking hose may collapse under the vacuum, thus
the need for thicker racking hose.–

Vacuum release valves
https://www.allinonewinepump.com/pro...elease-valve/– Vacuum release valves
– This is the exact
replacement for the original vacuum release valve. It is a
push button vacuum release valve – which has 2 – 1/4”
ID hose barb connectors.
This is extremely
necessary when bottling or wanting to stop a racking while
under vacuum.

check out the headspace
eliminator https://www.allinonewinepump.com/pro...or/introducing a new
accessory, for the All in One wine pump system. Headspace
Eliminator, Is a simple and cost effective new
way to eliminate harmful headspace in your
carboy. Why did I come up with
idea – For many years I have been trying to come up with
an easy and affordable design that will remove extra air
space because of racking. During the wine making process, it
is often necessary to top off your wine in order to
eliminate excessive oxygen contact, which could oxidize and
ruin your wine. With the Headspace Eliminator, it is now
possible to vacuum out most all of the air, helping to
eliminate the possibility of oxidation.
What are the advantages
of the vacuum eliminator?
You are no longer diluting or changing the taste and
quality of your original wine by topping off with another
which contains additional chemicals.
Cost effective – no more purchasing of smaller carboys,
bungs and airlocks.
Removes additional co2 which aids in the degassing
process.

Precision vacuum
release https://www.allinonewinepump.com/pro...uum-valve/This is an accessory to the
Allinonewinepump, that you can install in less than 5
minutes. This precision adjustable vacuum valve
is designed to make bottling even easier for each individual
needs. It is able to control the vacuum – which will
either decrease or increase the liquid flow for
bottling.

PET transfer kit
https://www.allinonewinepump.com/pro...transfer-kit/I developed a way to transfer into a
PET carboy using the Allinonewinepump –
This is designed to be
able transfer into plastic (PET ) carboys using
vacuum. The adjustable valve is
also good for adjusting your wine control while
bottling. The transfer rate is
approx 1 gallon per minute using The Plastic (PET) Carboy
Transfer Kit.

and many other products

USE CODE = sale20

good thru 7-12-2017

a good while back I bought my AIO because I have trouble moving full carboys t-2 thru t-7 budging disk , t-12 crushed vertebra, had a upper epidermal where they grinded trough my vertebras about 6 inches worth up in my C's vertebra to my spinal cord, and brain stem, amputated right leg below the knee, 1/2 left foot amputated, triple bypass, osteoid arthritis, and much more, but Steve's equipment ALLOWS ME TO MAKE WINE EASYLY,,, but now with his new flow regulator I no longer lose lots of wine due to foam when bottling, theirs two things great about AIO equipment ,, the equipment is great and you'll never find better customer service then that Steve gives, The Man and his products are GREAT,,,,
Dawg

Last edited:
I just racked a 6 gallon batch of Chardonnay using the all in one. I went from a 6 gallon better bottle to a 6.5 glass to degas. I then went back to the better bottle using the plastic carboy transfer kit. I then wanted to degas a bit more so i repeated the process. The transfers went without a hitch, especially with the better bottle. I had the adjustable valved dialed in just perfect and did not have one collapse. GREAT product!

Thanks Steve !

I always wanted to be able to transfer into plastic using a vacuum - it was not easy to achieve but I wanted to help those who dont have glass or a combination.

I am running a sale till 7-12-2017

ON ALL MY ACCESSORIES - 20% OFF !!!

USE CODE = sale20

Steve, have you had any success using a longer piece of tubing between the two carboys (hint, I'm not a physics major)? If not is what you sell in the kit the maximum length w/o having issues? I'd love to buy the kit since I have about a 50/50 mix of glass and PET, but I tend to have very little counter space where I rack in the kitchen and usually have the carboy I'm racking from on the floor and the carboy I'm racking to in the sink (at this point the one in the sink has always been glass). Thanks for your help (and the AIO).

Steve, have you had any success using a longer piece of tubing between the two carboys (hint, I'm not a physics major)? If not is what you sell in the kit the maximum length w/o having issues? I'd love to buy the kit since I have about a 50/50 mix of glass and PET, but I tend to have very little counter space where I rack in the kitchen and usually have the carboy I'm racking from on the floor and the carboy I'm racking to in the sink (at this point the one in the sink has always been glass). Thanks for your help (and the AIO).

Ye the shorter the better for transferring into a PET carboy - due to resistance and all.

They do have to be at the same height level in order for it to work properly

I rinsed down all my equipment along with the the AIO tubing and accessories with piping hot water about 2 weeks ago. Usually I'll let it all air dry, but I put it all inside a a big Tupperware bin and put the lid on. When I opened I was hit with a horrible musty smell and the only things visually off was this buildup on my AIO valve.
I cleaned everything with with hot water then some easy-clean. Now drying. But this buildup is
Not easily coming off.
1. Have I ruined the valve? (Tasted some water after running through and tasted fine)
2. Anyone run into this before? Any tips on cleaning?
3. To prevent from happening again I'm assuming to always air dry??

IMG_2853.jpg

I rinsed down all my equipment along with the the AIO tubing and accessories with piping hot water about 2 weeks ago. Usually I'll let it all air dry, but I put it all inside a a big Tupperware bin and put the lid on. When I opened I was hit with a horrible musty smell and the only things visually off was this buildup on my AIO valve.
I cleaned everything with with hot water then some easy-clean. Now drying. But this buildup is
Not easily coming off.
1. Have I ruined the valve? (Tasted some water after running through and tasted fine)
2. Anyone run into this before? Any tips on cleaning?
3. To prevent from happening again I'm assuming to always air dry??

Steve will be along in a minute or few but in the meantime, always air dry your equipment and then before use use a little kmeta on it to sanitize it.

Steve will be along in a minute or few but in the meantime, always air dry your equipment and then before use use a little kmeta on it to sanitize it.

I do. I moved some stuff and forgot to take the lid off though. And sanitize all except the valve. I was told not to sanitize the valve with k-meta because of the metal and So2 having a potential chemical reaction
Also I'm not too worried since the only wine passing through the valve would be the overflow. My overflow either gets tossed or drank, but never back into the batch.

Last edited:
Is the valve still working ?

If so take a brass brush or any other type of cleaner and clean it off - like you mentioned there is only vacuum a little bit of wine that enters into the overflow container.

I do sell replacement valves if needed - I would recommend air drying after rinsing - in the future

Any other questions - please PM me with your phone # and I will call you back

Had a batch of DB sitting in the carboy an extra month after sweetening. Just finished raising SG to 1.008 ish and ready to bottle. Prepping the bottles now.
It doesn't seem like the buildup will effect the valve itself. I'll know for sure very shortly.
Also Steve, I'll be sure to post a review of your creation soon. I'm know it's not every day you get a call from the winemaker's significant other telling you to use an unmarked box so the birthday present surprise is not ruined!

Latest posts

Back