Retirement!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Today is my official first day of retirement! Lol, I had to put my notice in 5 months before I went so the school district would have time to train someone for my job.

Well, I actually left two weeks ago because I had vacation days and as of today, they still do not know what to do with my position. Their problem not mine.

Anyway, I think I am going to enjoy this!

I think you should have a party so we can bring you presents (of wine, of course)! I hope you don't become as busy as most retired people I know, they're busier than I am and I still have four kids at home!

Congrats! I second the party idea, even if it is virtual:ib

Congratulations! We're going into our 3rd year and are loving it!
Now you can enjoy all those things you wanted to do but never had time for. I wish you Health and Happiness on your new adventure!!

Congrats Julie!!!

Now that you have more free time, does this mean that the corner will not sit empty anymore. I looked over there and it is really dusty and in need of a good cleaning. Heck, even the fully stocked bar has cobwebs.. :)

Seriously though, congrats on your retirement. Now beings the part of your life where you can enjoy things!

Today is my official first day of retirement! Lol, I had to put my notice in 5 months before I went so the school district would have time to train someone for my job.

Well, I actually left two weeks ago because I had vacation days and as of today, they still do not know what to do with my position. Their problem not mine.

Anyway, I think I am going to enjoy this!

Julie ,,, Welcome to the club! Glad you got this post in:br. You will soon find that you won't have any time to sit around and peck at the keyboard:D. And you're right ,, if things go downhill over there, it's on them!!! F/G

Congratulations, may you now have more time for the funner things in life.... :fsh

Latest posts

Back