Retirement!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the fab cheese she makes too! Maybe Julie will even try her nimble hands with sausage making.

Pam in cinti

Congrats Julie, enjoy all your "free" time. I only have 19 months as of today. Can't wait. Bakervinyard

I retired 5 years ago. I work harder now, but doing what I want and enjoy. The trick for me, is to make it on my savings, till I can draw on my 401k, and Social Security.

Thanks everyone for the best wishes!

@Floandgary - it has started to get a little shady there and that was one of the reasons I decided it was time to retire.

@Cintipam, I plan on getting back to chessemaking. I haven't had time lately to do that and my husband already makes the sausage, hot sticks and bologna. He makes it out of venison and it is to die for so I'm just going to stay out of his way and just eat whatever makes.

Well if you get too bored with your free time, come on up and work in the winery and vineyard. No more worries about having enough to do...........
Seriously though I hope you really enjoy retirement.

Thanks everyone for the best wishes!

@Floandgary - it has started to get a little shady there and that was one of the reasons I decided it was time to retire.

@Cintipam, I plan on getting back to chessemaking. I haven't had time lately to do that and my husband already makes the sausage, hot sticks and bologna. He makes it out of venison and it is to die for so I'm just going to stay out of his way and just eat whatever makes.

No mistake!! Happy Trails to both of you :br

Latest posts

Back