Renaissance impressions wine kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottvince80

Junior
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone used a renaissance impressions 16l kit with grapes ??

How did you find it compared with similar priced kits

Hi

Anyone used a renaissance impressions 16l kit with grapes ??

How did you find it compared with similar priced kits
Yup, the Mosti Mondale kits were the ones that I started with, comparable to the old WinExpert high end kits. Personally,I’ve always found the MM kits a bit better, and the Meglioli’s produced some of my very best kit wines. I know @heatherd is a MM user, perhaps she‘ll chime in too.

Brill thanks , I have a couple of the vinifera kits going but wanted to leave those a while before trying . I will definitely be giving the renaissance a go

Thanks

Been doing the mm renaissance kits for a while quite impressed with them.
My supplier in UK has just started doing grape packs have done a few now in ageing process will report back

Yes been using them for a while , very good prices and brill service. Been trying to buy them for a couple of years but no luck seems like they are only stockists in UK.time will tell what the taste is like but a lot cheaper than eclipse kits. But in kits in general are nice so for a tenner worth a try .

Yes definitely
I have a couple of the vinifera on the go but once there done and stored away I will try the renaissance, look forward to hearing how they turn out

Started my first MM Viinifira Malbec with the grape pack in July after reading favourable reviews on this site, tasted small amount last week, really good and the closest to commercial shop bought I’ve made, I think it’s the grape pack that makes the difference and I’m not sure if I’ll make a kit without one going forward. Spoke with the guy at Spitting Feathers when ordering, a great guy helpful knowledgeable, my go to shop now.

Yup, the Mosti Mondale kits were the ones that I started with, comparable to the old WinExpert high end kits. Personally,I’ve always found the MM kits a bit better, and the Meglioli’s produced some of my very best kit wines. I know @heatherd is a MM user, perhaps she‘ll chime in too.
I've done the Meglioli kits and really liked the results. Their grape pack is big and the wines seem to age well.

Latest posts

Back