Regina

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric W

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,
Previously from NY and have been spoiled with getting Regina grape juice from the terminal market in Brooklyn during September and October of each year. Now living in NC, I can not find anything similar to Regina unless I drive to Ohio or PA. Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can get fresh juice (preferably Pinot Noir) that’s not from concentrate/frozen and have additives local in NC?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Eric

Their site doesn't list retailers but says to give them you location and they will get back to you.

Retailers
For a list of retailers near you, please e-mail us at: info (at spam removal) reginajuice.com and request a list of local retailers in your area. Please be sure to leave your name, street address, city and country, and the name and approximate mileage of the nearest major city in your area.

We will gladly forward to you, via e-mail, a list of retailers in your area.

Their site doesn't list retailers but says to give them you location and they will get back to you.

Retailers
For a list of retailers near you, please e-mail us at: info (at spam removal) reginajuice.com and request a list of local retailers in your area. Please be sure to leave your name, street address, city and country, and the name and approximate mileage of the nearest major city in your area.

We will gladly forward to you, via e-mail, a list of retailers in your area.

Thank you very much for the info. I should have clarified a bit more. Regina does not have any retailers close by (Ohio being the closest) I had emailed them and spoke over the phone.

I was hoping to find similar juice that maybe more local to me.

Thank you,

Eric

Hello,
Previously from NY and have been spoiled with getting Regina grape juice from the terminal market in Brooklyn during September and October of each year. Now living in NC, I can not find anything similar to Regina unless I drive to Ohio or PA. Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can get fresh juice (preferably Pinot Noir) that’s not from concentrate/frozen and have additives local in NC?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Eric
https://nbwinery.com/

Been exclusively making Regina for a long time. Regina juice has always been a consistent & reliable product. The last bunch of years however I started branching out and made wine from different suppliers. In my opinion there really wasn’t much of a difference in the quality. They were all right on par with each other.
Biggest difference was most others came in 6gal pails instead of Regina’s 5.3gal. So you would just need a 6gal carboy or 2.

That Noni Baca winery in NC’s prices look a lot higher than typical. Seasonal ‘all-juice’ pails usually goin for ~$60ish. Those are all around $90. You should definitely do a google search for your local homebrew/winemaking shops. A LOT of these local shops take orders and bring in Cali juice from larger suppliers, doing same day pickup since they lack proper refrigeration.
there will 100% be a shop in driving distance that’s selling fresh Cali juice pails. Good luck

Also keep in mind alotnof these local homebrew shop (LHBS) are a dying breed. Mom n pop type joints losing business to online retail. They aren’t always current on their website updating. And since Cali juice is 1x annual it’s often not even mentioned on the website right away.
There can’t be too many LHBS’s in NC I’d think. Maybe a dozen or so? I would cold call each one asking if they bring in seasonal juice pails.
One year I missed my window of opportunity for juice and that’s when I discovered winemaking kits for the first time and I did a few. Was cool. And a huge bonus to be able to make wine any time of the year. Lots of people exclusively make wine from kits.

Latest posts

Back