Recurring nightmares.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exam anxiety dreams were a part of life during my electrical engineering classes. I feel a sense of shadenfreude (tinged with a little guilt 🙂 ) reading about @sour_grapes professor anxiety dreams!
It is strange, but I don't remember ever having such dreams during the time I was in college. It was only many years after I had graduated that they began. The great feeling was when I awoke, I had this tremendous sense of relief. Almost made having the nightmare worth it!

#1-in 1967 thru 1969 i had 2 recurring dreams, First,, I'm in the house we lived in i was 6 thru 8 y/o i dreamed that a overpass ran thru a field and some old houses, about 200 yards away, it does now exactly as it looked and where it is,
second same area, i kept dreaming i was in a beige jet with a row of windows that had a maroon stripe and a blue stripe, at 30,000 feet the engines failed, just before we hit the ground I'd awake, I've never flown, as a child i had no way to know what a 727 looked like or at what height it flew at, unlike most of yawl i grew up very country and we had a black & white phillco TV that only got 1 channel,,, KAIT channel 8,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back