Other Recommendations for wine kit to suit my price range and taste please??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for some recommendations for cheaper 30 bottle wine kits that may suit my taste please. I want cheaper as I am out of work at the mo so times are a bit tight. The only wine kits I’ve made so far are the MYO white and red kits from The Range, they were both ok, drinkable but only ok. The white was £15 and the red was £20, more my price range at the mo, although I am more than aware you get what you pay for!

Personally I like a Sauvignon Blanc for a white or a Cabernet Sauvignon or Rioja for a red. Can anyone recommend any white or red 30 bottle kits around £30 or under that have turned out really nice and that are similar to the types of wine I’ve just mentioned I like??

Thanks in advance lovely wine peeps if anyone can offer any advice!

At that price point stick with the whites and you’ll be much happier imo. The line I’d recommend is Master Vitner - Winemakers Reserve. Their Sauvignon Blanc is very good. Haven’t tried their reds but most entry red wine kits are disappointing. Hopefully you can get it across the pond.

From winexpert I'd suggest the Chilean Sauvignon Blanc, which is from the classic range so the cheapest one from WE and still produces a really nice wine. However, even as a SB drinker, I'd actually recommend the Classic Pinot Grigio, which I think is such a beautifully smooth wine, definitely my favourite white wine from the the cheaper Classic range

Latest posts

Back