Re-introduction of e-wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-wine

Reaction score
Much has happened since my last posts. I’ll have to spend some time catching up with the latest comments, issues, and successes. To let everyone know, I am an amateur winemaker who has made over 50 different types of wines. I usually make between 150 to 200 gallons per year. This includes fruit and grape wines as well as meads if the opportunity presents itself.

My wife and I have visited over a hundred different wineries in Texas. We’ve meet many great winemakers and have stay committed to supporting the Texas wine industry although we do enjoy wines from across the states and the world. We live near Harris County and are willing to share what we know about enology and viticulture although we do not profess to be expert by any stretch of the imagination. I welcome any comments from other Texas Gulf Coast winemakers regarding winemaking particularly in light of the exodus of Defalcos from the brewing/winemaking landscape.

TxBrew was able to change my username back to e-wine. I had briefly used the name e-rancher. I’ve been off the site a few years and was not able to reset my password.

Latest posts

Back