QuiToBee’s stash

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
Just a couple of pics of my wine-racks.

2005-03-15_175128_2005-03-17_winerack_1.jpg

2005-03-15_175225_3005-03-17_winerack2.jpg

Wow! You got it going on! You have lots of wine. No need to rush batches now. What is in the 3 carboys? Are they 6's?

3 5's, 1 6 gallon.

Rightfront - plum

Left front - chamomile tea

Right back - covered - mum

Left back - covered - marigold

The smaller ones are just leftovers from pumpkin, peach, sage wines.

Thank you very much for the compliments. I will keep you posted as to how they are progressing.

I disagree with Country. The colors look fabulous! They are so brilliant and clear. Really nice job. It you need a taster, just let me know!

Can I be onthe panel of taster's?
smiley36.gif
Man they look good to me give me something to shoot for.

Awwwwwwww, thanks so much for the compliments!

It really is needed!!! Sometimes I get a little (a lot) frustrated when wines don't turn out quite the way I'd like them to. But, it's a lot of fun, and I enjoy seeing friends' faces when I give them my wine.
smiley2.gif

Yes, I am obsessive complusive. I either do it 150% or not at all. In this case, I think it's a good thing.

Let's don't start about OCD. My head already hurts tonight from counting steps in the stairwells.

Sometimes my job forces me to run all the way up to the fourth floor via the stairway. I am on the 1st floor. I am usually worthless to anyone by the time I get there, 2 and 3 steps at a time.

Good for the leg muscles. No wonder you got such nice ones, if I may say so myself.

Latest posts

Back