Quit lifting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was the first use and worked perfectly. That rubber mat on top is loose. It does need to be glued on tight.

(The "elevator" was a test loading)

That wood thing is a 5 track marble maze. My son and I built it when he was in highschool. Takes a few minutes to reset all the individual things. Put 5 marbles in the loader on top, push the button to start each one.

Thank you. I did before I asked. Where did you get yours?

I don't have one, just posted the links for you. I pump everything and use furniture dollies to move from the cellar to the racking area so no lifting required except to put the carboys on the dolly. My barrels are on cradles with casters.

I don't have one, just posted the links for you. I pump everything and use furniture dollies to move from the cellar to the racking area so no lifting required except to put the carboys on the dolly. My barrels are on cradles with casters.
Sorry, moving too fast.

Sage?

That is from Harbor Freight. Google them and put in lift table in their search. They have 2, a 500 lb and a 1000 lb capacity. They are usually about $170 but there is always 20-25% off coupons in flyers.

Sorry I can't put in a direct link for you, I'm on a junk phone right now.

I should have put in:

Harborfreight.com will get to the site and then use their search for lift table. 500 lb capacity works fine and it's lighter. There is hardly any assembly. Put on the handle, 2 bolts. Foot pump lever, 1 bolt. It is fairly heavy. I'd suggest gluing the rubber mat on

Latest posts

Back