Question on corks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starburst

Junior
Reaction score
Hello, I am passing through your forum and wonder if you’d be so kind as to answer a quick question...? I’ve undertaken the usual searches to look avail.

Can you please tell me the name of wine corks that have a synthetic coating and inner. The outer is cork colour and the inner is white and a different texture. Almost like tiny bubbles? I’m not a wine maker but a model maker and these are great to work with. Thanks for any help.

Hello, I am passing through your forum and wonder if you’d be so kind as to answer a quick question...? I’ve undertaken the usual searches to look avail.

Can you please tell me the name of wine corks that have a synthetic coating and inner. The outer is cork colour and the inner is white and a different texture. Almost like tiny bubbles? I’m not a wine maker but a model maker and these are great to work with. Thanks for any help.

You know, you could always just obtain those corks, you know, one at a time! In special glass packaging! :)

Latest posts

Back