Cellar Craft Question about labels in the kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deboard

Reaction score
Both of my CC kits that I have come with labels, and I was thinking about using them, but I don't want to unless they come off easily. I have label paper that I usually use that peels off easily, making it easy to reuse the bottle.

Has anyone used these? How easy are they to get back off the bottle once you're done drinking the wine?

Are these the clear labels that come with the showcase kit? If so, I bottled my first one about a month ago. The first label tested last week came right off with no residue.

The one I have to bottle soon is:
Cellar Craft International Lodi Old Vines Zinfandel

Don't know if that is showcase or not. The other is the Red Mountain Trio.

Yep. That's the one I recently bottled. Got a Red Mtn Trio clearing now. :h

Wow, I gotta say, for a wine that's about 10 weeks old, this CC old vine zinfandel is already pretty awesome. I had enough for a couple of glasses after I bottled the rest, and I poured it through my aerator. Definitely needs some age, but this one is gonna be good in a year!

And the labels are pretty cool too.

I was pleased at bottling too. I'm trying to hold off until around Halloween for my next sampling - that'll make it about six months old. I don't think I'll make it that long though.

Latest posts

Back