question about creating a new post

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

pwrose

Wine-Oo
Reaction score
Are there limits on where a new member can make post. I just tried to make a post in the vineyard and fruit garden forum and it never showed up. I didn't catch what it said after I had hit submit and now I can't even try to repost it.

Just wondering if it was because I am a new member, or if something went wrong?

PW

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
You should be able to post. I know you cannot post a single or double word like "Yes", or "I agree" their too short.

Go to the last post in a topic, click the bottom right icon that looks like a pen and paper. Click in the box that appears, type, then click "Post Quick Reply"

You've mastered creating a topic. You will not be allowed to post photos or links right away. You need some input first.

I'm not an administrator but I believe this is all correct.

Try again under this.

pwrose

Wine-Oo
Reaction score
I know how to make post, what I am saying is that I tried to create a topic in vineyard and fruit garden forum and for some reason it didn't show up. It had alot of info in it and I even tried to repost it. Before I hit the post new topic button I copied all my text so that if something happened I could try again without retyping it all, I have been around on forums long enough to have learned that lesson the hard way. But even when I tried to repost it it still never posted.

Hence the question are there areas that new members can't post to until a certain post count or approval from mods, kinda like posting pics?

PW

pwrose

Wine-Oo
Reaction score
Don't take the last post rudely, it wasn't meant that way.........

I finally got it to post, thank you for trying to help though..

Mods if you want to nix this topic please do so,, no need for it anymore.

PW

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
No problem, there just must have been a glitch or something and also very small posts wount go through like 2 words, I think its a spam related thing.