Purchasing Bulk Honey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenfox25

Reaction score
Hello, I am not only new to mead making but i'm also new to this website so forgive me if this has already been asked or needed to be posted in a separate area. My question is, where is a good place to purchase honey via an online resource. I'm not able to find any local places at this point in time and i know some people have good luck buying out of state online. I'd appreciate the input and i hope to be starting my first batch of mead rather shortly.

Where are you located? The shipping prices can be steep, so it helps to try to find an online source closer to your location, rather than something across the country.

Where are you located? The shipping prices can be steep, so it helps to try to find an online source closer to your location, rather than something across the country.

I'm in Central Kansas, yes i figured shipping could be an issue.

At the risk of offending some folks might i suggest wal mart. I have used their pure n simple honey for years to make my basic show mead and it does well. It is (true source) certified and is a very good quality product for the money. I just bought 4 5#jugs for around $14.50 a piece i think

Latest posts

Back