Puppies are gooooooooooo!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
so far we are at 3!! one black one choc and one yellow!! we have just begun so ill keep u updated!!!

That's great. Do the different colors taste different?

we are at 5 now!!! 2 yellow, 2 black and a choc...... though they are all wet so i may have a black/choc confussion...ill know for sure after they dry n fluffy LOL!

WOOT WOOT!!! I LOVE PUPPIESSSSSSSSSS LOL!

i will look tomorrow ...right now i just let em snuggle with momma...it stresses her when i mess with them and she stops her labor till shes calm again...so i just let it ride ...open sacs that need opening and let her do the rest

i gotta work tomorrow, but i usually get to check in here before clocking in there, lol...i'm betting on...9 (puppies)...check ya in the a.m.!

Last edited:
This is a pic of the Current Five!! Hope thats it but we wont know for a few hrs yet!! its been 1 hrs and 20 min since the last was born so they are dry enough to post pics of!! no EWWWWW factor LMAO!!! i dont mind and thinks its still cute, but i know some may LOL!!!

the yellow is called Junior cuz hes the spitting image of his daddy. Yes we name them all. The Choc in the pic Angel (daughter named..lets hope its a girl LMAO) and she named Junior as well( so lets hope hes a boy)! we will wait on naming the rest! and yes the future parents are allowed to rename them i just have to have something to call em LOL!

5.jpg

Jr.jpg

Thanks!!! OMG they are !!! tomorrow ill get proper pics with the Nikon but these were on the Droid LOL! the big fat yellow was just so content for me to pick him up and snuggle him before i snapped his pic!!! Rainbow wasnt to impressed but she was a good momma waiting patiently for her dumb momma to give her puppy back LMAO!!!! looking at me the whole time like "If you drop it i SWEAR ill bite you" LMAO!!!! :)

6 PUPPIES!!! I REPEAT we now have 6 puppies !!! another black pup was just born!!!

Cancel that update!!! we now have 7!!! another yellow

Last edited:
so do you pass out cigars and wine for puppies I am glad I dont live closer or would have to have one congrats

Ok the final count is 8!!!!
4 yellow
3black
and
1 choc!!!!

i need to look at them closer this afty to see the sexs, but upon first look they are all moving around like they should...making the normal Scalectrix Car noises like proper, and each has 4 paws and a tail LOL!

im gonna do a good check when i get home, Momma Dog is resting with them and being very good just looking disdainfully at me when i go snatch a pup up to move it around!
I had to almost drag her away to potty this morning, they were all asleep and she just didnt wanna leave em, but ill bet shes a bit sore!!

well, i was off by one, lol, but i bet ur glad i was off by one less and not one more, lol! congratulations!!!

i had 6 when i lived with my ex. they are really cute and it's hard to give them away. we had multicolored ones too. makes them all different instead of having all one color. my ex decided she wanted to name them after foods, but we only kept one. parvo killed him though. it was very sad. he was a chocolate colore dog. he had had 2 booster shots and still didn't make it. keep them in home or only in a certain area for 4-6 months and get their shots. i took mine out at 3 months with all the shots, but he just wasn't strong enough against the parvo.

Latest posts

Back