Pumpkin Pie wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
Im thinking of starting a pumpkin pie wine using canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices. Has anyone else ever tried it? Do you think it would Be way to heavy on the flavors? My husband said yes I say No. I figure if I start it now it might Be ready for Thanksgiving 2019

I took my 4-year-old grandson into my wine room today. I washed his hands and sprayed on some kmetta solution. I let him add three cloves to my apple wine carBoy and a couple tsps of pure apple extract. My husband said you think that's something you need to Be teaching him. Me???... "absolutely, Wine is an art form that if done correctly needs to Be passed down"!! Am I wrong??

Any working with todays youth is good, be it hunting , fishing, decorating or winemaking. It is good to have a close repore with any child. Let them see your world.
When I was younger, my children and I never conversed(Too busy making a living) until they were old enough to discuss politics. By then their politics stunk!

lol I think my husband is afraid he will take that knowledge and through up a still in the creek By the time he is 16. I can see his concerns Because he would have at 16. lol

I made Pumpkin Pie wine that we drank last thanksgiving. Use more pumpkin than you think you’ll need, mine was a bit thin. I also added apple juice. :) it’s certainly a different sort of wine... I’m aging a cranberry/pomegranate for this year.

I made Pumpkin Pie wine that we drank last thanksgiving. Use more pumpkin than you think you’ll need, mine was a bit thin. I also added apple juice. :) it’s certainly a different sort of wine... I’m aging a cranberry/pomegranate for this year.
How long did you let it age?

Latest posts

Back